Payment Information & Options
Clients are required to pay in full for all services received on the day they are provided, or upon discharge for in-patients. Payments may be made by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. You may also make a payment online: Online Bill Pay.
If your animal will stay with us for at least one night, they are considered an in-patient. Before they are admitted, we require your approval of a cost estimate. Clients are also required to pay 75% of the highest end of the estimate range for inpatients. Payment of the remaining balance is expected at the time of the patient’s release from the hospital. While Mount Laurel Animal Hospital does not directly finance client accounts, a financing options are available through Wells Fargo, Care Credit and Scratch Pay.
FINANCING WITH WELLS FARGO (our recommended choice)
Mount Laurel Animal offers convenient no-interest terms through Wells Fargo. Terms are as follows:
0% for financed amount if paid within six months
For more information about this financing option, or to apply for a Wells Fargo account to be used at Mount Laurel Animal Hospital, CLICK HERE. You may also apply over the phone at 1-800-248-5012. Our Client Services Team can also assist you with an application here at the hospital. Please ask one of our reception desk staff members for more information.
FINANCING WITH CARE CREDIT
Mount Laurel Animal Hospital offers convenient no-interest terms through Care Credit. Terms are as follows.
0% for a financed amount over $200 if paid within six months
For more information about this financing option, or to apply for a Care Credit account to be used at Mount Laurel Animal Hospital, CLICK HERE. You may also apply over the phone at (800) 677-0718. Our Client Services Team can also assist you with an application here at the hospital. Please ask one of our reception desk staff members for more information.
FINANCING WITH SCRATCH PAY
Scratch Pay offers simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills. Apply for Scratch Pay and check your interest rate any time without affecting your credit score. Completing the application and accepting the loan terms takes just a couple of minutes and can be done from your cell phone or computer. Scratch Pay can help get your pet the care they need.
PET INSURANCE AS AN OPTION
Mount Laurel Animal Hospital offers the most advanced treatments for ailing animals, and we understand that covering the cost of medical and surgical services can sometimes be overwhelming.
Many owners consider pet health insurance, and several companies provide plan options for animals. Most policies are established as reimbursement plans, which means that you pay your bill for veterinary services and are reimbursed by the insurance company according to the provisions of your policy.
If you are interested in learning more about pet insurance, the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) provides information and links to a number of pet insurance companies on their website.
Social Media – Crowdfunding
NJ Based Financial Assistance
- Go Fund Me
- Pet Chance
Tips for Crowdfunding
- Explain what this means to you: Share that importance in your campaign page to help your audience connect emotionally.
- Include images that make the condition clear: Profiles with non-graphic photos that make it clear a pet is hurt or in need tend to raise funds faster.
- Share, share, share – on Facebook and email: On average, shares by people and organizations who know the pet personally raise around $500 per share!
- Gather your “team”: Be sure to ask your close network to share the campaign on your behalf.
- Push hard at the beginning-and end-of a campaign: Letting your audience know that a campaign is closing, and they only have a limited time to help can pull people off the fences to help.
At Mount Laurel Animal Hospital, we understand that caring for your companion can sometimes be expensive. To help our clients manage the costs of veterinary medical care, we accept Wells Fargo, Care Credit and Scratch Pay. and work with pet insurance companies. In addition, we have an available list of organizations that offer financial assistance and crowdfunding for veterinary medical care.
General Financial Assistance
- The EMPATH Project: Mount Laurel – Employee based financial assistance
- Veticare – Robbinsville – general financial assistance
- A Purrfect World: Bloomfield (temporary foster program)
- Animal Alliance: Belle Mead (pet food and supplies, spay/neuter and vaccination assistance)
- Companion Animal Advocates: Hillsdale (pet food, spay/neuter, and rehoming assistance)
- Friends of Randolph Animal Pound (All Our Orphans): Randolph (spay/neuter assistance)
- Humane Society of Atlantic: Atlantic City (spay/neuter and vaccination assistance)
- New Jersey Animal Rights Alliance: Statewide (veterinary care assistance)
- Oakland Animal Hospital: Oakland (pet food)
- One Step Closer Animal Rescue(OSCAR): Statewide (pet food bank and spay/neuter assistance)
- PetPALS of Southern New Jersey: veterinary care assistance programs for senior, disabled or ill pet owners
- Prince Chunk Foundation: Statewide (pet food and veterinary care assistance)
- Save U.S. Pets Foundation: veterinary care assistance (A veterinarian must apply on behalf of the pet owner.)