We are proud to offer Veterinary Anesthesiology. This specialty service offers advanced monitoring, blood transfusions, an extensive pharmacy, and alternative anesthetic techniques to create the safest anesthesia experience for our patients.
Patients that may benefit from having specialty anesthesia care:
- Neonatal pets
- Geriatric pets
- Pets with existing heart, kidney, and liver disease
- Pets with endocrine and metabolic disorders for example: diabetes, hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, and Cushing’s disease
- Critically ill pets
- Pets who have recently sustained a trauma
- Pets undergoing complicated, or highly invasive procedures
- Pain assessment/management services for inpatients, chronic pain management
We ensure minimal level of stress and pain for the patients before, during and after the procedure, as well as monitor and maintain vital functions of the patient during the procedure and take responsibility for the safety and welfare of the patient directly after surgery in collaboration with our veterinary team.